T-LINE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PASSENGER CONDUCT
1. For your safety, do not stand in the ramp area or in front of the yellow line by the farebox.
2. All passengers must be seated when the bus is in motion.
3. If you have to stand, please hold onto the handrails or seat backs.
4. The courtesy seats directly behind the driver are reserved for elderly and disabled passengers.
5. Keep the seats next to you clear of belongings so other passengers can sit.
6. If utilizing a battery-operated wheelchair, the driver will not be expected to assist you if the battery is dead.
7. Strollers, baby carriages, and portable shopping carts must be folded and stowed underneath the seat. It is mandatory that the aisles be kept clear for safety reasons.
8. The amount of groceries or bags carried on the bus will be limited to what the passenger can carry in one trip. The operator will not assist with groceries.
9. When stowing your bicycle on the rack on the front of the bus, please position it where it does not obstruct the view of the operator. It will be the passenger’s responsibility to stow his or her own bicycle.
10. Please notify the operator of any belongings left behind by other passengers. Any unattended, suspicious looking boxes or packages should be reported immediately.
11. Weapons including firearms, knives, swords, and hazardous materials such as batteries and gasoline cans are prohibited.
1. When entering the bus, deposit the exact fare directly into the farebox. Operators are not allowed to handle fares and will not make change. Failure to pay correct fare will result in ejection from the bus.
2. Do not talk to or distract the operator while the bus is in motion.
3. Profanity, vulgar language, and disorderly conduct are not allowed. Belligerence toward fellow passengers and operators will not be tolerated.
4. Radios, tape decks, and CD players may be used only with earphones.
5. Passengers are not allowed to consume or distribute food or drink while inside a transit vehicle. Food may be transported in sealed containers.
6. Drinking of alcoholic beverages on the bus is prohibited.
7. Smoking in T-Line buses is prohibited.
8. Service animals may accompany passengers with disabilities. No other animals can be transported unless confined to a secured pet container.
9. Damaging, defacing, marking, cutting, scratching, or drawing on any fixture on the bus is prohibited.
10. Passengers may not place advertisements or religious/political material inside or outside the bus, nor can they solicit for money or the sale of goods on the bus.
11. All trash should be discarded in the trashcan near the door.
12. Allow others to exit before boarding.
1402 Texas Blvd